Western Communications, Inc. has been an authorized Motorola Service Shop (MSS) since 1960. Our state of the art service centers in Rapid City and Pierre, South Dakota, offer unparalleled service and installation on two-way radios, paging, and many other wireless communications products. Our highly trained technicians and specialized test equipment allow us to work on communications equipment ranging from a pager up to a computer controlled 911 dispatch center.
Service on your communications equipment can be provided on a T&M basis or under a custom tailored maintenance agreement. For our maintenance agreement customers, field service capabilities are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any of our service centers.
Western Communications, Inc. is the only name you need to know for world class communications service.
Two-way radio repair
- For portables, mobile radios, fixed location equipment
- Two-way radio installation in our service shops or at your work site
- Emergency vehicle siren, light-bar, console, and cage installation and repair
- Emergency vehicle wig-wag and other special lighting installation and repair
- Two-way radio propagation analysis
- Estimate geographic radio coverage area and provide coverage maps
System Design and Communications consulting
- FCC Licensing, channel needs analysis, site selection, talk group assignment
- Tower site equipment
- Communications site grounding and lightning protection
- Interface with microwave, satellite, or telephone equipment
- Programming and installation of field units
Wireless control and alarm system
- Wireless water control systems
- Wireless alarm systems
- SCADA systems
Tower Site Services
- Installation and repair of tower mounted antennas
- Repair of tower lighting systems
- Tower and anchor inspections
- Tower repair
- Tower erection
Need more information?
Contact our Service Department.